The 3-15x42 Super Slam Riflescope from Weaver is an excellent optic designed for the serious big game hunter and shooter. This sighting solution is argon purged; fogproof and waterproof. The riflescope is fitted with fully multicoated lenses with extra hard coating on the exterior lenses. The sight picture is clear, sharp, and accurate and the lenses are protected from scratches and abrasions. This Super Slam scope is configured with a 1.0" tube, pull-up turrets, a Dual-X reticle, side focus parallax adjustment and a matte black finish.
- Three-point erector system provides repeatable accurate adjustments
- Pull-up target turrets eliminate the all-too-common "Oh shucks" of a lost turret cap
- Extra hard coating on exterior lenses protect the lenses from scratches and abrasions
- 5 times magnification enables a wider view to quickly transition to a closer view 5 times larger
- Argon-purged: waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. Suitable for all types of outdoor activities in any kind of weather
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- Side parallax adjustment provides compensation for the shooters head movement as it affects the apparent movement of the target relative to the reticle
- The Dual-X Reticle is a familiar North American style of reticle with 4 long posts and fine cross hairs. The medium weight posts stand out well against dense brush and wooded backgrounds
- Magnification: 3-15x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Reticle: Dual-X
- Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
- Linear Field of View: 3x: 6.3 - 331' @ 1000 yd and 15x: 1.3 - 66' @ 1000 yd
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3x: 14mm and 15x: 2.8mm
- Eye Relief: 3.98"
- Im pact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 41.9 MOA
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof & Fogproof
- Length: 13.4"
- Weight: 20.8 oz
Finish: Matte Black