The 8x56 Classic K Riflescope from Weaver Optics has been engineered as a one-piece 1" aluminum tube built to hold up to the heavy recoil of 10,000 rounds from a .375 H&H magnum rifle and hold its zero. With a single fixed magnification a consistent field of view is provided for wide open field hunters. Fully multicoated optics increase brightness and contrast while minimizing glare. This riflescope is provisioned with a Dual-X reticle.
- Withstands harshest recoils with repeatable accuracy
- One piece tube construction of aircraft-grade aluminum increases strength
- Fully multicoated optics endow multiple layers on all air-to-glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The Dual-X reticle is a familiar North American style of reticle with 4 long posts and fine cross hairs. The medium weight posts stand out well against dense brush and wooded backgrounds
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
- Reticle: Dual-X
- Field of View: 2.4 - 128' @ 1000 yd
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.0mm
- Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 52.4 MOA
- Length: 13.5"
- Weight: 16.2 oz