The 4x38 Classic K Riflescope from Weaver Optics has been engineered as a one-piece, 1", steel tube built to hold up to the heavy recoil of 10,000 rounds from a .375 H&H magnum. It will also hold its zero. With a single fixed magnification a consistent field of view is provided for wide open field hunters. Fully multicoated optics increase brightness and contrast while minimizing glare. This riflescope is provisioned with a Dual-X reticle. This is the only steel tube offered by Weaver Optics. It's reminiscent of the good 'ole days...yet loaded with modern optical technology.
- Withstands harshest recoils with repeatable accuracy
- One piece tube construction of steel increases strength
- Fully multicoated optics endow multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The Dual-X reticle is a familiar North American style of reticle with 4 long posts and fine cross hairs. The medium weight posts stand out well against dense brush and wooded backgrounds
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 38mm
- Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
- Reticle: Dual-X
- Field of View: 5.1 - 268' @ 1000 yd
- Eye Relief: 3.43"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 9.5mm
- Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 52.4 MOA
- Length: 11.34"
- Weight 15.3 oz
Finish: Matte Black