Weatherby Mark V Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle .340 Weatherby Magnum 26" Barrel 4 Rounds Black Monte Carlo Synthetic Stock Matte Blued Finish
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn more
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
- Purchasing a Firearm Online
This hard working, no nonsense rifle, features a lightweight, injection molded synthetic stock with bead blast matte blued metalwork and a button rifled Krieger Criterion barrel. Three rings of steel surrounding the case head. Fluted bolt with three gas ports. Six locking lugs for standard calibers and nine for magnum calibers and a short 54 degree bolt lift. Bolt sleeve completely enshrouds rear of action. Direct Striker Intervention Safety offers direct, positive locking of the firing pin. Locks bolt in the engaged position and disengages the sear to render the trigger inoperable. Factory tuned, fully adjustable trigger.
Specifications and features:
Weatherby Mark V synthetic bolt-action rifle
.340 Weatherby Magnum caliber
26" button-rifled barrel
3 +1 capacity
1-piece fluted bolt
3 gas ports
6 locking lugs
54-degree bolt lift
Recessed bolt face
Injection-molded raised comb Monte Carlo synthetic stock
Bead-blast matte blued barrel & metal surfaces
Rubber recoil pad
Drilled & tapped
46-5/8" overall length
13-5/8" length of pull
7/8" drop at comb
1-1/8" drop at heel
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.