Browning Wasatch Hooded Insulated Jacket. Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
The rugged fabric houses heavier insulation in the body than found in the sleeves to maximize warmth and freedom of motion.
Brushed tricot lining in the torso traps heat, while the taffeta lining in the sleeves allows unrestricted arm movement when swinging on birds, wrenching on a car or casting a fishing line. Knit cuffs, waistband and a full zipper with storm flap seal out chill and trap heat in.
Big front pockets are useful for gear and snacs
- 7 oz. cotton/poly twill shell fabric
- Brushed tricot lining
- Smooth taffeta sleeve lining for easy on/off
- 115 gr. body insulation, 85 gr. hood and sleeves insulation
- Large front pockets with snap closures
- Drawcord hood
- Rib knit cuffs and elastic waistband