Surefire Vertical Foregrip LED WeaponLight Black (M900L-BK-WH)
The SureFire M900L Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight delivers the tactical advantages of increased weapon control plus 500 lumens of ultra-reliable LED illumination. The light output is focused by a TIR lens into an intense, comparatively tight beam capable of illuminating mid-range targets and beyond, along with providing significant surround light for peripheral vision. The M900L also features two low-output LED navigation lights. Three switches control the primary beam: two momentary-on pressure pads on the vertical grip itself (one on each side for ambidextrous operation), and a constant-on rotary switch at the rear of the light housing.
The navigation lights are activated by a momentary-on pressure pad thumb switch. A rotary system-disable switch at the bottom of the grip turns all lights off to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage. The M900L clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral Swing-Lever clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and locks securely to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. Made from extremely tough Nitrolon polymer and CNC-machined aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing, and sealed with O-rings and gaskets to keep out the elements, the M900L is tough enough for the demands of combat.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Two secondary white LED navigation lights offer low-light-signature output
- SwitchesPrimary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, and system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on t humb pressure pad
- Mounting systemIntegral Swing-Lever clamp for Picatinny rails
- ConstructionHigh-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- WeatherproofO-ring and gasket sealed
Max Output-White Light: 500 lumens
Tactical Runtime: 3.0 hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.62 inches
Weight with Batteries: 1.3 pounds
Batteries: 3 123A (included)