Pentax UCF WP 10x25 Binoculars
The PENTAX UCF WP series of binoculars aren't afraid of a little water. Featuring nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction and a unibody design, these hardy binoculars are durable enough to stand up to even the wettest weather conditions. Available in two magnifications, the PENTAX UCF WP line features high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms for superior viewing, aspherical eyepiece lens elements for edge-to-edge sharpness, and fully multi-coated optical elements for improved light transmission and decreased glare. Compact, lightweight, and durable, the PENTAX UCF WP series are the ideal choice for use on or around water.
- Use your binoculars in the most extreme weather conditions. Waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allows these binoculars to be submersed in water up to 1 meter.
- Protect your binoculars against dust and scratches with a rubber housing.
- See your subjects more clearly with fully multi-coated optical elements that improve light transmission.
- Use your binoculars with or without glasses with long eye relief (15mm).
- Enjoy extended eye relief with a helicoid type eyepiece ring.
- The PENTAX UCF WP series comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Take your binoculars anywhere. An inverted porro-prism design results in a compact and lightweight body. Durability is provided with a dual axis, single body design and inner-focus optical design.
- Focus on nearby subjects with a short minimum focusing distance (6.2 ft./1.9m).
- View your subject with better edge-to-edge sharpness with aspherical eyepiece lens elements.
- View your subjects with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination.
- Keep your diopter settings locked with a fully retractable pop-up diopter adjuster
OBJECTIVE LENS: 3 elements in 2 groups
FOCUSING RANGE: 6.2 ft. - infinity
LENS: 5 elements in 5 groups
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER: 25mm
APPARENT FIELD OF VIEW: 50 degrees
REAL FIELD OF VIEW: 5.0 degrees
FIELD OF VIEW AT 1000M: 87m
COATING: Fully multi-coated
BINOCULAR TYPE: Porro prism, center focusing (linked-dual-axis)
FIELD OF VIEW AT 1000Y: 261
EXIT PUPIL: 2.5mm
EYE RELIEF: 15mm
MULTI LAYER COATING: Yes
RELATIVE BRIGHTNESS: 6.3
DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: +/- 3 m -1
EYE WIDTH ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 2.2 3.1
EYEPIECE RING: Helicoid Type
BODY COLOR: Midnight Blue
HEIGHT WIDTH: 4.4 x 4.6
WEIGHT: 12.3 oz.
WATERPROOF: 1m depth of water (JIS Class 6)
CAMERA ACCESSORIES: Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Strap
MINIMUM FOCUSING DISTANCE: 6.2 ft.