TruGlo Tru Brite Open Bridge
TRUGLO INC Tru Brite Open Bridge - The Tru Brite open Bridge Binocular Series has fully multi-coated;
Phase coated prisms and comes with a neoprene shoulder strap and a protective case. They have a compact
roof/BAK-4 prism design, a single ergonomic adjustment wheel for both focus and diopter settings, lockable
diopter, long eye relief for use with eyewear, twist-up eyecups with click stops, and they are Nitrogen
- Compact roof / BAK-4 prism design with phase coated prisms. Open-bridge design.
- Single, ergonomic adjustment wheel for both focus and diopter settings.
- Lockable diopter.
- Long eye relief for use with eyewear.
- Twist-up eyecups with click stops.
- Fully multi-coated.
- High transmission silver coating on prisms.
- Nitrogen gas filled.
- Waterproof / fog-proof. Shock resistant.
- Textured surface provides a non-slip grip in all-weather conditions.
- Matte finish.
- Detachable lens covers.
- Protective case.
- Neoprene shoulder strap
- Category: OPTICS - BINOCULARS
- Case: Carrying case
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective: 42mm
- Field of View: 387 ft @ 1000 yds
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Exit Pupil: 5.25mm
- Short Focus: 8.2 ft
- Prism type: BaK 4 Roof
- Weight: 23.77oz
- Finish: Green