The Most Authentic OCP Shirt Outside of a Clothing SalesTRU-SPEC is a well-known, well-trusted expert in the field of making uniforms for the US Armed Forces, so of course they make the newest and current issued uniform of the US Army and USAF called the ACU in OCP, or the Army Combat Uniform in the Scorpion W2 Operational Camouflage Pattern.
The Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform is made to current U.S. Military specifications with wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. This top features all the new updates of the ACU like the zipper shoulder pockets, fold-down collar, zipper front closure with hook and loop squares, and two slot pen pockets. This uniform is perfect for milsim, the earlier adopters in the Air Force, the Army soldier who needs more tops or the team that wants to wear the newest and coolest OCP.
TRU-SPEC OCP ACU Top Specifications and Features:
- Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-04
- GSA Compliant
- Redesigned fold down collar for a neat, professional appearance
- Zippered with hook & loop front closure for a smooth uniform appearance with rank tab loop on center placket
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Reinforced elbows
- Pen/Pencil stalls
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
- 50/50 CORDURA Nylon Cotton Rip-Stop
- XLarge Long