An innovative oversized ball bearing makes this one of the smoothest-operating reels youll ever fish. And a one-way clutch bearing lets you enjoy effortless retrieves even with the drag tightened. The large-arbor spool takes up line quickly and reduces line coil. A patented center disc-drag system ensures total drag control. Both the frame and spool are constructed of machined, anodized aluminum, and an easy-release switch makes it simple and quick to change spools. Converts for right- or left-hand retrieve.
- Forged, machined and anodized aluminum frame and spool
- Mid arbor spool design
- Oversized ball bearing and one-way clutch bearing
- A center-disc drag system for total drag control
- Convertible left/right hand retrieve
- Large rosewood knob
- Easy-release spool switch
- Protective storage bag included
- Spool Diameter: 3 1/4"
- Spool Width: 15/16"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Fly Line:Up to #6
- Backing: 50 yds. / 20#(line not included)
Note: Fly Line and Backing are based on using a DT floating line | 1912 based on using WF line