Manufactured in Philadelphia, the lightweight Torque Lever Drag 2-Speed features an open top design with machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates, along with a lightweight forged aluminum spool. Quick Shift 2-speed system easily shifts into high or low gear. Engineered to provide long lasting Penn durability, the sealed Dura-Drag washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings. Eliminates the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3rd, 2/3rd, or a full spool of line. Also if you re-spool often these lines give you a benchmark for backing your superlines with monofilament which will help eliminate wasted time and line. Constructed with full metal body and side plates to keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads. This is just one of the reasons PENN reels are considered The Gold Standard in high quality, big game reels. So when building the most respected big game reels on the market, They take extra steps to ensure the reels perform better and last longer.
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Lightweight forged aluminum spool with line capacity Rings
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Sealed Dura-Drag system
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Quiet double-dog anti-reverse
- Model: TRQ15LD2
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 355/12 305/15 200/20
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 550/20 415/30 290/50
- Bearings: 6
- Max Drag @: Strike / Full / Sunset: 13lbs. / 16lbs. / 20lbs.
- Gear Ratio High/Low: 6.0:1 / 2.8:1
- Line Retrieve High/Low: 30/14
- Weight: 16.7(oz)