The Team Lews Gold Speed Spin spinning reel series serves as proof that this famous baitcast reel brand is just as serious about making top performing spinning reels. The high-speed Gold series features the lightweight high strength C40 carbon body and side cover to meet anglers most demanding expectations for spinning reels that are lighter, faster and stronger.
- Premium 10-stainless steel bearing system
- Zero-Reverse sealed one-way clutch bearing
- Lightweight high strength carbon body and side cover with sealed body engineering
- Braid-Ready-System includes rubber arbor adapter
- Smooth carbon Teflon multi-disc sealed drag system
- Quality solid brass pinion gearing
- Aircraft grade aluminum main shaft
- Digi-balanced graphite rotor with stainless steel, lightweight hollow bail wire
- Parallel line lay oscillation system
- Oversized titanium line roller to reduce line twist
- Lightweight double anodized aluminum spool with carbon graphite inserts
- External stainless steel screws
- Machine cut aluminum handle
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- External lube port
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Model: TL4000H RH/LH 9+1 6.1:1 38" 160/12 8.5 oz.
- Retrieve: RH/LH
- Bearings: 9+1
- Gear Ratio: 6.1:1
- IPT: 38"
- Line Capacity: 160/12
- Weight: 8.5 oz