The SurveyMaster Compass/Clinometer with Incandescent Light from Brunton is a multi-function analog surveying instrument that includes both a bearing compass and an inclinometer. The aluminum housing features inch/millimeter scale and sine/tangent markings for convenient reference. A tripod mounting thread on both azimuth and inclination axes enables more precise and reliable measurements. A handheld design, liquid dampened inclinometer/bearing cards, and an integrated incandescent light make the SurveyMaster a full-featured measurement tool for your next survey or adventure. Brunton Outdoor Group has been designing and manufacturing compasses since their establishment in 1894; whether you are a bird watcher, hunter, or hiker, Brunton has been making gear for nature enthusiasts like you for over a century.
- 8 oz.
- Dual instrument including direct sighting compass and direct sighting clinometer
- Lubber line for direct azimuth/bearing reading from the side
- Sapphire jewel bearing inside a liquid dampened vial
- Aluminum inclinometer card with precise scales for increased accuracy
- Aluminum body
- Sine scales (0-45 degrees)
- Tangent scales (0-45 degrees)
- Inch & mm scales (0-5.25" & 0-125mm)
- Incandescent light