The UB3T Invictus is an ultra high-output LED illumination tool with selectable light levels, strobe and SOS modes, and an ergonomic CombatGrip body ideal for flashlight/handgun techniques and for a secure hold with wet, cold, or gloved hands. The Invictus puts out a tightly focused 800-lumen beam of brilliant white light that's suitable for spotlight/searchlight applications such as sweeping a mountainside in a search-and-rescue operation, locating a take-out spot for your boat in pitch darkness, or providing suspect-blinding illumination for a SWAT entry team.
The high-efficiency LED emitter, virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break, provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output.
The UB3T's selector ring has eleven settingseight levels of light, from 2 to 800 lumens; a strobe mode; an SOS beacon; and an OFF setting for extra protection against accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations. Its tactically correct tailcap switch is instantly locatable and easy to operate with your thumb while gripping the light. Press the switch for momentary-on light at the selected output setting, press further, at any light output setting, and get all 800 lumensthis is our MaxBlast tailcap feature. Twist for constant-on light at selected output setting, twist further for max output..
The U3T's rugged body is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with a tough Mil-Spec hard anodized finish Finally, the UB3T also features a fuel gauge that tells you when you need a new set of batteries or need to select a lower light-output level.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Eight light-out put levelshigh for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Strobe for tactical applications
- SOS beacon for emergency or signaling
- Selector ring provides simple control of output level
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Tactical Max-Blast tailcap switchpress for momentary-on at selected light-output setting, press further for maximum light output, twist for constant-on at selected setting, twist fully for maximum output
- Fuel gauge indicates battery charge level
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Output / Runtime, White Light:
- High: 800 Lumens / 1.7 Hours
- Low: 2 Lumens / 84 Hours
- Tactical Runtime: 1.7 Hours
- Length: 9.10"
- Bezel Diameter: 2.50"
- Weight with Batteries: 12 oz
- Batteries: 3 - 123A (Included)
- Color: Black