TLR-1 HP w/Remote
- Machined aluminum construction with anodized finish.
- Length w/remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- Body Width: 1.44 in. (3.66 cm) Head Diameter: 2.20 in (5.59 cm)
- 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries (included in purchase).
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 46,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 lumens
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly.
- 1.75 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40F to +120F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes