TheStormlighter X-8 Tactical Entry light is one of the most advanced weapon mountable entry flashlight on the market today. Its shock isolated bulb can endure the pounding of large caliber automatic weapons fire. This flashlight has an astonishing output of 150 lumens and are the brightest tactical flashlight at 6 volts in the world, the Stormlighter Tactical flashlight has proven itself reliable for lethal environments. The Impact bezel of the Stormlighter X-8 Tactical flashlight and the glass breaking bezel of the Stormlighter X8 Aggressor also by Stormlighters are made from 6160 through hardened aluminum.
- Constructed of airplane grade aluminum
- Iinterrogator lock out bezel
- All interior surfaces are anodized for corrosion resistance
- 150 Lumens output on fresh batteries and 1 hour life of constant use depending on battery life
- Uses two CR123 series 3 volt lithium batteries or one 6 volt lithium battery stick
- The switch offers momentary and constant on positions.
- Length: 5.875"
- Width Head: 1.5"
- Width Body: 1.0" Nominal
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Material: Mil Std 6061 511 T6 Aircraft Aluminum Alloy, Body functions as heat sink.
- Lamp: Xenon/Halogen/Argon High Intensity vapor-sealed, incandescent High Temperature Filament Bulb.
- Wattage: 6.5 watts
- Voltage: 6 Volts Nominal, 7.2 volts in rechargeable mode.
- Output: 150 Lumens/115 Lumens Rechargeable
- Runtime: To 1 hour, dependent on battery performance.
- Lamp Mounting: Permanent Soldered, Spring Isolated Shock resistant on weapon axis to 1250G.
- Lens: Optical Grade Borosilicate Glass, Iridium coated for 5500k daylight equivalent beam.
- Reflector: Parabolic Shaped silver halide coated over etch-stippled finish to eliminate filament ring sh adows.
- Remote Switch: Pressure pad, waterproof 6 and 12 inch cable, replaces tail cap.
- Power source: (2) CR123 series Lithium Batteries Rechargeable, (1)3.7 volt 2400MA battery.