Browning Black Label Stone Cold Tanto Cord
The Browning Black Label Stone Cold Tanto features a hefty tanto point blade crafted of hollow ground black oxide coated 440 stainless steel with a partial serrated edge.
The length of the blade is 5 5/8" and overall length of this tactical knife is 10 3/4".
This Browning Fixed Blade Knife has a finger-grooved handle with a full tang construction, hardened steel glass breaking point, and is hand-wrapped with durable paracord for a sure grip in all conditions.
The matte black Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath with Teck-Lok belt clip easily adjusts for virtually any angle while mounted securely to your belt.
- Fixed Tanto blade
- Hollow ground
- Black oxide coated 440 stainless steel - Matte finish
- Blade length - 5 5/8" and Overall length - 10 3/4"
- Partial serrated edge
- Squared pommel with a hardened glass breaking point
- Finger-grooved handle
- Full tang design
- Sure grip in all conditions
- Gray/Tan Digital Camo Paracord Wrapped Handle with knotted wrist lanyard
- Matte black Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath