The Start launch marks Vipers debut in producing folding knives for the tactical-military field. Built under the banner of robustness and performance, it does not give up on the fine finish such as the rounded spacers and the tremendously precise pairing, usually reserved to gentlemans knives. This version features a Bead-blast black canvas micarta handle.
- Black Canvas Micarta Handle
- Bead Blast Bohler N690 Steel
- Stainless Steel Clip
- Overall Length: 9 1/4"
- Blade Length: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Blade: Bead blast finish, Bhler N690 Co stainless steel, thickness 3.7mm, hardness HRC 58-60
- Handle: black canvas micarta
- Liners: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel
- Spacers/Lever: W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel
- Screws/pivot screw: AISI 303 stainless steel
- Clip: W.Nr. 1.4034 tempered and bead blasted stainless steel
- Locking mechanism: advanced lock-back, two wire springs