Much like the full-size M&P Series Lasergrips for S&W pistols, these are interchangeable between different calibers of compact M&P pistols and feature a hard polymer surface that's most closely matches the medium stock Smith & Wesson grip inserts. These lasergrips fit the M&P pistol just like the stock grips while offering a compact laser diode housing that's well suited to most carry and duty holsters. They also feature a rear-activation switch that's part of your natural grip so there's no fumbling to activate the laser with your trigger finger.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Rear
- Material: Hard Polymer
- Compact design: Uses 3mm diode housing
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size Approximately: 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Compact models of M&P in: .357 Sig, M&P .40, M&P 9mm
* does not fit models with ambidextrous safety.