The SLR-106F comes with Arsenal, Inc.'s already famous left-side folding solid polymer buttstock and handguards. The folding buttstock makes the SLR-106F compact rifle for carrying easily and locks in its extended position rock-solid and provides all the comfort you need during shooting. The lower handguard comes with Arsenal, Inc.'s stainless steel heat shield, which helps keep your hand cooler when shooting.
Description: SLR-106F - Import, 5.56 NATO caliber, stamped receiver, scope rail, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, bayonet lug, 24mm muzzle brake, cleaning rod, accessory lug, black polymer furniture, side folding polymer stock, stainless steel heat shield, and U.S. made double stage fire control group. Comes with one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
Item No.: SLR106-81
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223)
- Total Length (with Compensator): 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
- Folded Length (with Compensator): 695 mm (27 3/8 in.)
- Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
- Rifling: 6 grooves
- Twist Rate: 1 in 178 mm (7 in.)
- Weight without Magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 910 m/s (2,985 fps)
- Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
- Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
- Rear Sight Range: 800 m (875 yds)
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.