The LG-429 Lasergrips for SIG P228/P229 offer the latest for self-defense shooters who want the heads-up sighting a laser provides. The perfect fit for this popular concealed carry or backup gun, the LG-429 Lasergrips to provide instinctive front-activation, and a rugged grip texture that Crimson Trace first featured on the MILSPEC laser for the Beretta M9. The LG-429 also features a smaller diode housing for greater holster compatibility.
(Grip only, gun not included.)
- Material: Rugged polymer w/ aggressive texture. Rubber overmolded backstrap and activation point.
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Sig Sauer P228/P229 Series