The 2-7x32 Shotgun & Muzzleloader Riflescope from Weaver is engineered specifically for shotguns and muzzleloaders. There are fully multicoated optics and a Ballistic-X reticle. The 1" tube is endowed with a one-piece tube construction. It is waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. After all, when shooting with a shotgun or a muzzleloader, you want a strong and sturdy riflescope. This scope extends unique performance with these firearms to give hunters the maximum performance they have come to expect from Weaver.
- MOA click value for greater precision
- Matte Black finish enhances the visual impression
- Windage and elevation turrets improve accuracy and target acquisition
- 1" single tube construction adds to the riflescopes strength and reliability
- Fully multicoated optics: multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- The Ballistic-X reticle features a standard 4-post cross hair configuration. The four medium weight posts morph into light weight posts to guide the eye to the center of the sight picture. On the lower stadia are 3 hash marks that provide for bullet trajectory compensation for long range shots
- Magnification: 2-7x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
- Main-Tube Diameter: 1"
- Reticle: Ballistic-X
- Field of View: 2x: 8.5 - 447' @ 1000 yd and 7x: 2.4 - 127' @ 1000 yd
- Parallax Correction: Preset at 100 yds
- Eye Relief : 3.5"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2x: 16mm and 7x: 4.6mm
- Filter Size: None
- Impact Point Correction: MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 62.8 MOA
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof and fogproof
- Length: 11.1"
- Weight: 11.4 oz
Finish: Matte Black