The TRUGLO Tru-Brite Muzzleloader 3-12x44 Rifle Scope, 2 Color IR BDC Reticle, Camo is constructed
from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum, with a durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish.
Specially formulated multi-coatings provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest
of light conditions. The Muzzleloader scope has special internal anti-reflective coating on metal parts.
The Truglo Tru-Brite features an extended eye relief, zoom index at 9 o'clock for more ergonomic use,
low-profile, large diameter W/E adjustment drums, durable leaf spring for windage and elevation
adjustments, rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity, and so on. The scope is waterproof,
fog-proof, nitrogen gas-filled and shock resistant to 1000g.
The Tru-Brite Muzzleloader model scope comes with a 2 Color IR BDC reticle. This two-color illuminated,
bullet drop compensating reticle can be easily calibrated to many bullet/powder combinations and
provides aiming points out to 300 yards. The Tru-Brite Muzzleloader 3-12x44 Rifle Scope includes
see-thru / flip-up lens caps and runs on a CR2032 battery (included).
- Ultra-high contrast, high resolution mechanical and optical design
- Dual-color illuminated reticle allows choice of red or green for faster target acquisition in low-light conditions
- Reticle can be used in black without illumination
- Reticle can be easily calibrated to many bullet / powder combinations and provides aiming points out to 300 yards
- Waterproof / fog-proof / nitrogen gas-filled
- Shock-resistant to 1000g
- See-thru / flip-up lens caps, optical quality / all-weather
- Rubber-coated, speed-focus eye-piece
- Specially formulated multi-coatings provide maximum brightness, clarity and contrast even in the poorest of light conditions
- Special internal anti-reflective coating on metal parts
- Zoom index at 9 o'clock for more ergonomic use
- Low-profile, large diameter W/E adjustment drums
- Durable leaf spring for windage and elevation adjustments
- Rheostat with adjustable brightness intensity
- One-piece tube made of aircraft quality aluminum
- Durable, textured, non-reflective matte finish
- CR2032 lithium battery
- 2 Color IR BDC Reticle
- Power: 4x-12x
- Objective Aperture Dia.: 44mm.
- Reticle: Illuminated DBC.
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch.
- Parallax: 100 yds.
- Eye Relief: 3.5 - 3.9 inches.
- Click Value: 1/4 (.250) MOA
- Adjustment Range: 30"
- Field of View in feet at 100 yds: 8.4-33.2
- Length: 13.9 inches.
- Weight: 19.9 oz.