The Perfect Turkey Gun From Savage ArmsOffering incredible single shot capabilities with the fast follow-up of a bolt gun, this 220 Turkey from Savage is the ultimate purpose built turkey gun. Built around the rock solid Savage 110 action, this unique shotgun boasts one of the most accurate bolt actions ever built. With a customizable fit and a 22" free float barrel, you've never seen this kind of precision in a shotgun. It features an ergonomic synthetic AccuStock with AccuFit interchangeable comb inserts and adjustable length of pull inserts to custom fit your new shotgun. Additionally the shotgun comes with the adjustable AccuTrigger which provides you with the flexibility to set the trigger pull to your specific individual preference. It's a smoothbore bolt action infused with the accuracy and performance of a Savage rifle to give you surgical shot placement on that big ol' tom turkey. The carbon steel barrel accepts Win-Choke pattern choke tubes and comes with an Extra-Full Turkey Choke. It has a versatile one-piece picatinny top rail for your choice of high quality optics to target those insidious thunder chickens. A detachable box magazine makes reloading quick, easy and convenient. This is a versatile shotgun that would serve you well predator and varmint hunting, or deer and hog hunting with a simple change of choke tubes. When you're ready to take your shotgun hunting game to the next level with the best bolt action shotgun on the market, pick up a Savage 220 Turkey and never look back.
Savage Arms 220 Turkey Specifications and Features:
- Savage Item Number: 57383
- Bolt Action Shotgun
- 20 Gauge
- 2 Round Detachable Box Magazine
- 22" Carbon Steel Free Float Smooth Bore Barrel
- Accepts WinChoke Thread Pattern Choke Tubes
- One-Piece Picatinny Top Rail
- Savage Arms Adjustable AccuTrigger
- Savage Arms AccuStock with Soft Grip Surfaces
- AccuFit System LOP Inserts and Changeable Comb Risers
- Mossy Oak Obsession Stock Finish with Black Accents
- Rubber Recoil Pad
- Sling Swivel Studs
- Matte Black Finish
- 13.75" Length of Pull
- Overall Length: 43.75"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- 1 Win-Choke Pattern Choke Tube: Extra-Full Turkey Choke
- (Win.Choke pattern choke tubes share the same thread pattern as Browning Invector and Mossberg Accu-Choke choke tubes.)
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.