Ruger SR-556SC Semi Auto AR-15 Rifle .223 Rem/5.56 NATO 16" Barrel 10 Rounds Fixed Stock Black Finish 5904
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn more
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click here to see BATFE form "Transaction Record Part 1".
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
- Purchasing a Firearm Online
Employing a patent-pending, chrome-plated, two-stage piston driven operating system that provides the user with a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm that is truly state-of-the-art.
The chrome-lined gas block and chrome-plated piston and regulator work together to provide a smooth power delivery stroke to the bolt carrier. The by-products of the gas system are vented out the bottom of the gas block, away from the bolt carrier, keeping the action clean and free from contaminants. The end result is significantly improved performance over gas driven rifles.
Specifications and Features:
Ruger SR-556SC semi automatic rifle
5.56mm NATO Caliber (will accept .223 Remington caliber)
16.12" cold hammer forged, chrome line MIL-SPEC 41V45 barrel
1:9" right hand twist
10 round capacity detachable box magazine
Fixed position M4 style buttstock
Hogue Monogrip pistol grip
Manganese phosphate and hard coat anodize finish
Troy Industries folding BattleSights
Two stage piston
Quad rail handguard
Chrome plated bolt carrier group
One piece bolt carrier and extractor
34.50" overall length
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number.
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.