A lightweight, dependable firearm perfect for carrying in any situation.The Ruger LCP semi-auto .380 ACP pistol is a compact, double-action pistol designed to be concealed just about anywhere so it can accompany you everywhere. In a tiny purse, riding in a pocket or even tucked in your cummerbund, the Ruger LCP is the gun that you can have on you when you cannot conceal-carry a gun.
With an overall height of just 3.6", a width of .82" and an overall length of just 5.16", t e Ruger LCP is the natural choice for an individual in search of a dependable backup pistol or a primary personal defense carry pistol that disappears when you put it on. The best part of the Ruger LCP is that the 6-shot 380 is as affordable as it is reliable. The Ruger LCP is lightweight as it is small checking it at just 9.6 ounces, making the tiny Ruger ideal for all-day carry and ensuring it is easily at hand when you might need it most.
Ruger LCP .380 Semi Auto Pistol Specifications and Features:
- Ruger Number 3701
- 2.75" Alloy Steel Barrel with Blued Finish
- 6 Groove Rifling
- 1:16" Right Hand Twist Rate
- 6 Round Magazine
- Through-Hardened Alloy Steel Slide with Blued Finish
- Integral Fixed Front/Rear Sights
- Checkered Grip Frame with Secure/Comfortable Grip
- Flush/Finger Grip Extension Floorplate for Magazine Included
- Hammer Recessed within the slide
- Overall Length 5.16"
- Overall Height 3.60"
- Overall Width .82"
- Overall Weight 9.6oz
- High Performance Glass Filled Nylon Polymer Frame
- Matte Black Finish
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.