Rock River LAR-47 Tactical Comp 7.62x39mm 16" 30rds Black
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn more
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click here to see BATFE form "Transaction Record Part 1".
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
- Purchasing a Firearm Online
The LAR-47 is an AR style rifle chambered in the powerful 7.62x39mm cartridge popularized by the AK platform! It features an Operator Carbine buttstock a flat top optic-ready upper and an overmolded pistol grip. The LAR-47 also has a RRA carbine length free float quadrail handguard and a flip up front sight gas block assembly. It has a proprietary LAR-47 lower that accepts LAR-47 and most AK-47 mags. This rifle is built for precision with a 16" Chrome Moly heavy barrel with a 1:10 twist. The barrel is threaded 5/8-24 and includes an Operator muzzle break.
Specifications and Features
Rock River Arms LAR-47 Tactical Comp AK1275
AR Style Semi Automatic Rifle
Forged RRA LAR-47 Aluminum Lower Receiver
Forged RRA A4 Aluminum Upper Receiver
16" Chome Moly HBAR Barrel
1:10 RH Twist
5/8-24 Threaded Barrel
RRA Operator Muzzle Break
RRA Carbine Length Free Float Quad Rail
RRA Flip Up Front Sight Gas Block Assembly
RRA Operator Carbine Stock
RRA Two Stage Trigger
RRA NSP Overmolded Pistol Grip
30 Round Magazine
Weight 7.8 Pounds
Overall Length 37.5"
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number.
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a background check. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.