This massive folder shares beyond doubt the pachyderms robustness which is named after. For a reliable and smooth use, it is equipped with Viper distinctive mechanism which is based on two wired springs concealed in a notch between the scale and the liner. This ideal all-rounder is armed with a robust clip that eases the fixing both to trousers or a tactical vest.
- Green G-10
- Stone Washed Bohler N690 Steel
- Stainless Steel Clip
- Overall Length: 10"
- Blade Length: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 9oz
- Blade: Bhler N690 Co stainless steel, vacuum heat treatment, dual phase tempering and cryogenic heat treatment; thickness 4.2mm; HRC 58/60
- Superficial finish: stone washed
- Handle: Green G-10
- Liners: AISI 420 hardened steel with rounded edges
- Spacers/levers: W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel
- Screws/Pivot Screw: AISI 303 stainless steel
- Clip: AISI 420 hardened steel and stone wash finish
- Locking mechanism: advanced lock-back, two wire springs