The CMR-201 Rail Master is a powerful and versatile laser sight designed to fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The Rail Master locks onto Picatinny M1919 or Weaver-style accessory rails with Crimson Trace's Secure-Lock Technology. Once locked on, it will not move under recoil or handling. The universal design of the Rail Master offers quick Instant Activation by simply "tapping on" and "tapping off" from either side with the ambidextrous activation control tabs. Additionally, the CMR-201 features a 5 minute auto-shut off feature that will power down the unit to conserve battery life if the laser sight is unintentionally activated.
Versatile and flexible, the CMR-201 laser sight includes four (4) different inserts to adapt to various firearm platforms. The unit features a powerful 5mW red laser that will run for over four (4) hours on a single 1/3N Lithium battery. Rail Master is factory sighted at 50', but is fully user adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Platform Universal
- Material Polymer
- Attachment Accessory Rail Attachment
- Activation Location Switch Activation
- Sighting Factory Sighted at 50'
- Battery Type One 1/3N Lithium or Two 357 Silver Oxide Batteries
- Laser Battery Life Over Four Hours
- Laser Output 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode Instant Activation
- Laser Visibility Aproximately .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size 0.05
- Finish Polymer Housing
- Installation User Installed
- Warranty Three Year Full Warranty
- Color Black
- Dot Size Approx. 0.50" at 50'
Fits pistols and rifles with M1913 Picatinny or Weaver Accessory Rail, including: 1911 Government or Commander with Ra il, AR-15/M16 or similar rail-equipped long guns, Beretta PX4 Full Size and Compact, Beretta 92Vertec, GLOCK 3rd Gen 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35, 38, GLOCK 4th Gen 17 and 19, Heckler & Koch (HK) P30, 45, 45C, Ruger SR9, SR40, SR9c, SR40c, Sig Sauer P220, P226, P229, Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size and Compact, SD, Springfield Armory XD and XD(m), Taurus Millenium Pro, 24/7 and most other rail-equipped pistols with a minimum of 1 1/16" from recoil lug.