Penn Pursuit II Spinning Reels are built for durability like all Penn reels. The body is made of lightweight, yet tough and corrosion-resistant graphite. Durable metal side plates and a machined and anodized braid ready aluminum spool provide the strength to withstand the strain that braided lines put on a reel.
Heavy-duty bail wire stays strong after getting knocked around on the jetties all night and Line Capacity Rings let the angler know at a glance when the spool is full, at 2/3rds capacity and 1/3rd capacity. Four shielded stainless steel bearings plus Instant Anti Reverse provide smooth cranking performance. The handle features improved knobs, and can be configured for right or left hand retrieve.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Aluminum side plate
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 4 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 395/20 360/25 260/30
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 525/50 430/65 380/80
- Bearings: 4 + 1
- Max Drag: 25 lbs
- Gear Ratio: 4.3:1
- Line Retrieve: 31"
- Weight: 27.4 oz