Penn Pursuit II Spinning Reels are built for durability like all Penn reels. The body is made of lightweight, yet tough and corrosion-resistant graphite. Durable metal side plates and a machined and anodized braid ready aluminum spool provide the strength to withstand the strain that braided lines put on a reel.
Heavy-duty bail wire stays strong after getting knocked around on the jetties all night and Line Capacity Rings let the angler know at a glance when the spool is full, at 2/3rds capacity and 1/3rd capacity. Four shielded stainless steel bearings plus Instant Anti Reverse provide smooth cranking performance. The handle features improved knobs, and can be configured for right or left hand retrieve.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Aluminum side plate
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 4 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 255/12 230/15 160/20
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 410/20 295/30 235/40
- Bearings: 4+1
- Max Drag: 20 lbs
- Gear Ratio: 4.6:1
- Line Retrieve: 27"
- Weight: 19.1 oz