The PWS impact extruded 6061 aluminum Enhanced Pistol Buffertube is the best receiver extension to create your next AR-15 pistol.
With this kit you are now ready to upgrade your existing setup or complete that new lower that youve been waiting to finish!
The most notable features on this buffer tube include:
1. One piece construction eliminating the castle nut and ensuring that when installed, the buffer tube cannot become loose.
2. Attachment system automatically indexes the buffer tube perfectly straight.
3. The bottom of the interior buffer tube extends a lip into the receiver, supporting the bottom rear of the bolt carrier, reducing the carrier tilt present in some piston systems.
4. Two QD sling swivel attachments are machined into the front of the buffer tube allowing ambidextrous connection of your QD slings.
5. The buffer tube is fluted to allow debris to be pushed out of the way, and a drain hole has been placed in the bottom of the tube, allowing for draining of water when the rifle is parallel to the ground.
6. A dead blow buffer is securely installed in the rear of the buffer tube to reduce carrier speed by an average of 10%, and dramatically reduce felt recoil.
Specifications and Features:
Usage: To upgrade Mil-Spec AR-15/M16 based lower receivers and/or weapons platforms
Width 1.8" at QD points
Weight 5.5 oz