Pentax PF-80ED Scope
The PENTAX PF-80ED scopes are available in either a straight version or angled version that features a 45-degree slanted lens barrel for comfortable viewing in almost any situation. Housed in a lightweight magnesium-alloy body, the PENTAX PF-80ED features extra low dispersion glass elements and large 80 mm objective lenses for outstanding image quality and clarity under all light conditions.
- The Pentax PF-80ED is housed in an exceptionally lightweight magnesium-alloy body.
- Large 80mm objective lenses for bright viewing under all light conditions.
- The receptacle has a special O ring assembly, which allows the body of the scope to be filled with nitrogen, making it fog proof and JIS Class 6 waterproof.
- Incorporating Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for optimum optical resolution.
- The body of the PF-80ED incorporated the American standard 1 1/4 inch (31.7mm) diameter eyepiece receptacle, which accepts not only the optional Pentax XW eyepieces, but also other telescope manufacturers eyepieces on the market.
- A built-in lens shade cuts excessive light and helps to prevent rain and other weather elements from interfering with viewing.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Porro prism straight type
- ATTACHMENT DIAMETER: 1.25 inches (31.7mm)
- FOCUSING RANGE: 19' - infinity
- LENS: 3 elements, 3 groups
- OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER: 9mm