New materials, new technology and new features make PENN s Pursuit II spinning reel one of the top spinning reels in its class. Paired here with the perfect rod, the Pursuit II Combo is the best value for the money a saltwater angler will find. Built for durability like all PENN reels, the body is made of lightweight, yet tough and corrosion-resistant graphite. A durable metal sideplate and a machined and anodized braid ready aluminum spool provide the strength to withstand the strain that braided lines put on a reel. The handle with new and improved knobs, can be configured for right or left hand retrieve. The rod is made using a lightweight graphite composite blank for added strength and sensitivity and features stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts for smooth handling of both braid and mono lines. A heavy duty graphite reel seat creates a secure connection between the rod and reel.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant graphite body. Machined and anodized aluminum spool.
- Infinite Anti-reverse. Line Capacity Rings. Shielded stainless steel ball bearings.
- Graphite composite blank. Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts.
- Graphite reel seat. EVA grips.
- Reel: Pursuit II 7000 Line Capacity: 20/310 Rod: 9' Pieces: 2 Power: Heavy Line Weight: 15-30 lbs. Handle: EVA/Split