Rechargeable Li-Pol Battery Packs EPS3 are designed to power Pulsar and Yukon digital devices, thermal imagers, night vision riflescopes. Battery Packs can be used with such devices as Digisight N550, Recon, Ranger 5x42 and other equipment outfitted with an external power supply jack. The EPS3 has a capacity of 2.4Ah, is equipped with a mount to be affixed to a Weaver rail of a device. The use of Battery Packs significantly up to 20 hours - increases self-contained operation of external equipment. Thanks to the supplied connector for devices with car lighter adapter, Battery Packs are suitable to power various external devices like GPS navigator, FM modulator, mini TV set, cell phone etc.
- Model: 79111
- Battery type: Li-Pol
- Capacity (?), Ah: 2.4 / 5
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Charging voltage: 12.3/12.6V
- Discharge voltage: 8.9V
- Full charge time: 2/4 H
- Full discharge time (I=250 m?): 9/20 H
- Impedance: <100m
- Operating discharge current: 0.2x?
- Maximum discharge current: 0.5xC
- Cycle life, at least: 500
- Charge temperature range: 0 C +45 C / 32 F +113 F (RH 605%)
- Operating temperature: -20 C +60 C / -4 F +140 F (RH 605%)
- Mains voltage range: 110 - 220V