The Bone Crusher from Horton delivers speed, pinpoint accuracy and rugged reliability in a sleek design that is easy to handle. This bow delivers the power and speed of a high end crossbow at a price that any bow hunter can afford. The precision die cast riser features a thumbhole stock for improved ergonomics and the bullpup trigger design increases the speed without adding length. Get the Bone Crusher from Horton because there is no such thing as too much power when it comes to crossbows.
- 55% High Let Off Cams
- Advanced Wheel Design Compatible with Portable Bow Presses
- Precision Die Cast Riser Inserts
- Composite Ergonomic Thumbhole Stock Design
- Customized Length of Pull from 13" to 14"
- Extended Length Die Cast Sight Bridge
- Steel Foot Stirrup
- Anti-Dry Fire Mechanism w/ Ambidextrous Safety
- MIM Talon Trigger
- High Performance Synthetic String and Cables
- Speed: 325 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 93 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Power Stroke: 14-1/4"
- Length: 35-5/8"
- Axle to Axle width: 24-7/16"
- Weight: 8-1/2 lbs
- Bolt Length: 20"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Muli-A-Range Scope
- 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Crossbow Scope
- Hunter Elite 2-arrow Quiver
- Three 20" Crossbow Bolts with field points