Team Realtree endorses the TRT Nitro as one of the best crossbows on the market because of the combination of speed, stealth and rugged durability. The forged aircraft aluminum riser features a re-positionable over-molded fore-grip and the polymer butt stock features interchangeable recoil pads for a perfect fit to any hunter. String stop technology ensures a silent shot and the Realtree AP riser and limbs will ensure you go undetected. Lightweight, fast, and deadly accurate the new TRT Nitro is a great choice for any hunter taking to the field with a crossbow.
- Forged Aircraft Aluminum Riser
- Over-molded re-positionable fore-grip
- String Stop Technology for a silent shot
- Realtree AP Camo riser
- Gordon Composite Asymmetric Laminated Limbs
- Stumper Arms with SIMS Navcom material
- Customizable Length of Pull from 13" to 14"
- Forged Aluminum Stirrup w/ Vibration Dampening Coating
- CNC Sight Bridge w/ Picatinny Scope Rail
- Anti-Dry Fire Mechanism w/ Ambidextrous Safety
- MIM Talon Ultra-Light Trigger
- High Performance Synthetic String And Cables
- Speed: 330 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 103 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 175 lb. draw weight
- Power Stroke 12-3/4" power stroke
- Overall Length: 37-1/8"
- Axle to Axle Width: 26"
- Weight: 6-1/2 lbs
- Bolt Length: 20"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
Package Contents :
- 4x 32mm Multi-Reticle Crossbow Scope with Scope Mounting Kit
- Hunter Elite 3-arrow Quiver
- Three 20" Crossbow Bolts with field points