The fly reel that started it all for Okuma more than a decade ago has only grown better with age. Representing the ultimate value in a simple and reliable fly reel, Sierra's Alumalite frame, one-way roller bearing and Teflon/stainless steel drag system puts a smile on your face every trip out. Sierra's affordability allows for a complete selection of line types to be carried and deployed at a moment's notice.
- Fully Adjustable Teflon And Stainless Drag System. Roller bearing allows the drag to engage in one direction only.
- Precision Machined Brass Bushing Drive System and stainless steel spool shaft.
- ALC: Alumilite Diecast Aluminum Frame.
- Diecast Standard Arbor Spool Design.
- Line weight: 7/8 Bearings: 1RB Weight: 5.3 oz. Line retrieve: 8" Line capacity: WF7 20/75