The 7.62x39 caliber SLR-107FR is a top notch, stamped receiver, semi-automatic modern sporting rifle manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best and authentic Arsenal factory components. It is manufactured with a Bulgarian made Arsenal mil-spec 1mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic US made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, mil-spec polymer stock set, left-side folding solid polymer buttstock, and a one-piece muzzle brake perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy.
Some of the other features of the SLR-107FR include: stainless steel heat shield, 800 meter rear sight leaf, trapdoor for cleaning kit compartment, accessory and bayonet lugs on gas and front sight blocks, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads, removable muzzle brake, and receiver side mounted scope rails for attaching any standard scope mount, including Arsenal, Inc.’s latest SM-13 scope mount.
SLR-107FR - 7.62x39 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, bayonet lug, 24mm muzzle brake, cleaning rod, accessory lug, Desert Sand polymer furniture, scope rail, Left-side folding polymer stock, stainless steel heat shield. Comes with one 10-round US made magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
• Total Length (with muzzle brake): 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
• Folded Length (with muzzle brake): 695 mm (27 3/8 in.)
• Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
• Rifling: 4 grooves
• Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
• Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
• Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
• Rear Sight Range: 800 m (875 yds)