The 7.62x39 caliber SLR-107FR is a top notch, stamped receiver, semi-automatic modern sporting rifle manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best and authentic Arsenal factory components. It is manufactured with a Bulgarian made Arsenal mil-spec 1mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic US made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, mil-spec polymer stock set, left-side folding solid polymer buttstock, and a one-piece muzzle brake perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy.
Some of the other features of the SLR-107FR include: stainless steel heat shield, 800 meter rear sight leaf, trapdoor for cleaning kit compartment, accessory and bayonet lugs on gas and front sight blocks, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads, removable muzzle brake, and receiver side mounted scope rails for attaching any standard scope mount, including Arsenal, Inc.’s latest SM-13 scope mount.
SLR-107FR - 7.62x39 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, bayonet lug, 24mm muzzle brake, cleaning rod, accessory lug, Desert Sand polymer furniture, scope rail, Left-side folding polymer stock, stainless steel heat shield. Comes with one 10-round US made magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
• Total Length (with muzzle brake): 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
• Folded Length (with muzzle brake): 695 mm (27 3/8 in.)
• Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
• Rifling: 4 grooves
• Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
• Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
• Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
• Rear Sight Range: 800 m (875 yds)
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.