This Scorpion is Ready to StrikeMossberg, in collaboration with ATI, is excited to offer you the TALO Exclusive Mossberg 500 ATI Scorpion Package pump action shotgun. The Mossberg 500 ATI Tactical is a next level defensive shotgun that handles the full range of 2-3/4" and 3" Shotshells. Rugged and reliable, the Mossberg 500 has earned a reputation of reliability and dependability from decades of military and law enforcement use. The receiver design features positive steel to steel bolt lock-up, dual extractors and an anti-jam elevator. Combine this with dual action bars for smooth operation and you get flawless performance with each and every shot. It's the perfect choice for a home protection shotgun to defend your family, loved ones and property. This versatile 500 ATI Tactical version is also and excellent choice for 3-Gun competition or hunting medium to large game in heavy cover. The 18.5" cylinder bore barrel and rock solid receiver are clad in the ATI Halo Heatshield and Side Saddle. With a freefloat design, picatinny side rails and a shield mounted post front sight, the ATI Halo Heatshield is one of the most important upgrades you can make to your shotgun. An ATI Halo Side Saddle with Add-A-Shell capabilities gives you a picatinny top rail for your choice of optic and the ability to add-on up to 9 rounds of ammunition immediately at the ready. The ergonomic ATI Akita forend offers a fantastic grip surface and the fully adjustable ATI Scorpion Stock gives you a perfect fit while dramatically reducing felt recoil. Home defense, competition or hunting deer turkey and hog, the Mossberg 500 ATI Tactical is the only shotgun you need!
Mossberg 500 ATI Tactical Specifications and Features:
- Mossberg Item Number: 50431
- TALO Exclusive
- Pump Action Shotgun
- 12 Gauge
- 5 Rounds (2-3/4" Shells)
- 18.5" Fixed Cylinder Bore Barrel
- 3" Chamber (also accepts 2-3/4" Shells)
- ATI Halo Heatshield with Picatinny Side Rails and Front Post Sight
- ATI Halo Side Saddle with 9 Add-A-Shell Units and Picatinny Top Rail
- Ambidextrous Top Tang Thumb Safety
- Positive Steel to Steel Lock Up
- Anti-Jam Elevator
- Dual Extractors
- Polymer Ergonomic ATI Akita Forend with Sure-Grip Texture
- Polymer ATI Scorpion Adjustable Recoil Reducing Stock
- ATI Destroyer Gray/Black Furniture Finish
- Matte Blued Barrel and Receiver Finish
- 10.75" to 14.62" Length of Pull
- Overall Length: 36.37"
- Weight: 6.75 lbs
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Select a local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer that will accept the firearm and complete the transfer. Find a FFL Dealer HERE.
- If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. Download the Firearm Sales Form
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL Dealer, who will need to do a criminal and mental health background check. Transfer fees may apply.
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.Locating a Federal-Firearm License Dealer (FFL) in Your Area
There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. To find a list of FFL Dealers in your area area CLICK HERE. If you choose a dealer that is not on our preferred list, either you or the FFL Dealer will be required to submit a copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! order number. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. There are duties that the FFL Dealer is required to do during the process which include a criminal and mental health background check through NICS. Remember, the FFL Dealer is doing you a favor and the process takes time to complete. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. The FFL Dealer is in business to make a profit and your internet purchase may be viewed as competition to their retail business. If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer.Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.Please note! All Firearm Sales are Final
It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.