Hatsan Model 25 Super Charger Vortex Piston, .177 Caliber, Black
Benefits of Gas Piston Airguns:
- Gas piston powered airguns can remain cocked for long periods of time without causing any spring stress or damage to the gun.
- Gas piston powered airguns produce much more steady and consistent power between consecutive shots versus spring-powered airguns.
- Gas Piston powered airguns eliminate most of the vibration caused by the oscillation of the heavy springs used in spring-powered airguns.
- Gas Piston models oscillate much less and finish the action cycle in less time than springpowered models making for a more comfortable confident shooting experience.
- Gas piston powered airguns lifecycle is significantly greater than its spring-action counterparts. There is no risk of spring fatigue or spring breakage. Fewer moving parts result in a much more efficient and reliable operating system.
- Gas piston powered airguns provide higher, consistent velocities over their lifetime when compared to spring-action models. Springs get weaker over time causing decreases in velocity.
- Gas piston powered airguns provide a much smoother and quieter shooting experience than their spring-action counterparts. With gas powered models, the cocking action is much smoother. Also, spring grinding noises are eliminated during the cocking and firing sequence.
- TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Dual Safety
- Quattro Trigger
- Single-Shot Break Barrel
- Precision-Rifled Steel Barrel
- Quality barrel built to last
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Adjustable trigger pull and trigger travel
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Caliber: .177
- Barrel Length: 11.2"
- Maximum Muzzle Velocity: 700 fps
- Fiber Optic Sights Diameters, Rear: .035" Green
- Fiber Optic Sights Diameters, Front: .060" Red
- Stock/Grip: Advanced Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Overall Length: 20"
- Weight: 3.90 lbs