Hatsan Model 125 Air Rifle .177, Black (HC125177)
Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan Model 125 Air Rifle .177 Cal with 3-9x32 Scope will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating.Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
- Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Montecarlo Cheeckpiece for Added Comfort
- TrioPad Butt System for Maximum Recoil Absorbtion
- Large Muzzle Break For Easier Cocking
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight with TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Open Front Sight
- All Weather Synthetic Stock
- Includes: .177 Caliber Hatsan Air Rifle, 3-9x32mm Scope with Dovetail Two-Piece Rings
- Caliber- .177
- Velocity: 1250FPS
- Color: Black
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 48.8"
- Barrel Length: 19.6"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny!
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
- Action: Break Barrel
- Safety: Automatic with Anti-Bear Trap