Operators and field testers raved about the comfort and functionality of our Elite Pant in 8.5 oz. canvas when they were introduced. Their only request was for a lighter weight version they could use in hotter climates. The result was the Elite Lightweight Pant. The same features and fit as our Elite Pant, but in a lightweight yet durable cotton ripstop fabric.
- Treated with Fabric Protector for a breathable, durable barrier that repels both water and oil-based spills.
- 10 strategically placed multi-use pockets: 4 flapped pockets, 4 oversized open pockets and 2 back wallet/ID bag pockets.
- 2 back wallet/ID pockets hold wallet/ID in a normal position, instead of allowing the wallet/ID to drop down to an uncomfortable spot on the back of your thigh.
- Slim, flapped utility pockets on each upper thigh holds a cell phone, wallet, knife, pistol magazines, cuffs or even a 30 round AR-15 magazine.
- Wide front pocket openings allow the concealed carry of a small frame revolver or auto.
- Critical seams are double-needle stitched and bar-tacked at stress points.
- Side elastic panels in waistband for all-day comfort and freedom of movement.
- Concealed brass zipper front fly along with a metal tack-button closure.
- Reinforced 2" belt loops.
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry and cool iron as needed.
- Even Waist size: 42
- Inseam size: 32
- 7 oz. 100% cotton ripstop, reactive dyed and garment washed
- Color: Khaki