The Rollypoly Extreme is a radical evolution of the Maxpedition's unique sequential folding pouch concept. With its many layers, this product is very complex to build yet folds up so compactly.
Two frontal pockets allow for organization while an independent hydration sleeve with drainage grommet allows carry of a 100 oz. hydration reservoir. Front panel is gusseted allowing contents to expand away from wearer's body. Lid and retention flap can fold on itself to be out of the way when accessing contents in main compartment.
The Rollypoly Extreme is light, comfortable, and provides a high degree of organization; best of all, remains out of the way until you need to use it.
- Folded size: 5.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 6"(H)
- Unfolded size: 13"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 16.5"(H)
- Total volume: Approx. 500 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Belt: Integral closed loop, fits up to 3.5" belt
- Hydration compartment accommodates up to 3L / 100 oz. reservoir
- Shoulder straps: Included, adjustable in length; elastic hydration tube loops and adjustable sternum strap with built-in emergency whistle
- Handle: Integral, made from 0.75" webbing
- Attach: Siamese SlikClip (included)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Duraflex UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracor d zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength