Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Starter Kit
The Lyman Big Dipper Furnace is an economical casting furnace that is packed with great features. This furnace is perfect for the beginning caster looking for a great value to learn the tricks of the trade or experienced casters looking for a 10 lb. pot for blending alloys and casting bullets. This furnace features a 10 lb. capacity, fast heat-up time, thermostat control to +/- 10 degrees, easy on-off temperature dial, compact non-tip design and wide mouth for easy ladling. This kit includes essential casting tools including an ingot mould, long handle dipper, instruction manuals, and bullet lubes.
- Capacity: 10 lb.
- Voltage: 110 Volt
- Material: Aluminum
- Melt Time: 30 Min.
- Features: Thermostat control to +/- 10 degrees
- Function: Designed for melting and blending lead alloys for bullet casting
- Notes: Wide mouth for easy ladling, non-tip design
- Lyman Big Dipper Furnace
- Lyman Long Handle Lead Dipper
- Ingot Mold
- Super Moly Bullet Lube
- Alox Bullet Lube
- Orange Magic Bullet Lube
- Instruction Guide for Lyman Reloading & Bullet Casting Products
- Cast Bullet Users Guide