The Perfect Mid-Sized Hunting Knife
For those who prefer a mid-sized hunting knife, Kershaw made the LoneRock 1895. With its thumb recess and heavy mid-spine jimping, this knife was designed to provide multiple grip options and fine control. Kershaws K-Texture on the handle provides a secure grip, even in slippery conditions.
The LoneRock Small Fixed Blade is part of the LoneRock series of state-of-the-art hunting knives from the knifemakers at Kershaw. This Kershaw series offers a collection of tough, versatile outdoor tools made to stand up to just about anything your next hunting trip can dish out. Whether you need to choke up on the blade or grip the full handle for additional leverage, these knives are always easy to use and provide an extra secure grip.
Part of that secure grip is thanks to the contoured handle, part is thanks to Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture material is both textured and rubberized to provide a non-slip grip, even in extreme conditions. It makes all the difference in getting a secure grip on your tools and being able to use them comfortably. Includes nylon sheath.
- Hunting: This knife is part of Kershaws series of hunting knivesfor the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Nylon Sheath: This knife comes with a storage and/or carrying sheath.
- Includes sheath
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 8 1/4 in. (21 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (without sheath)