The 209, 309 and 9M level wind reels are legendary for their versatile performance. Anglers worldwide have found their reliability and incredible toughness is at home anywhere - fresh or saltwater, casting or trolling. The popularity these reels is unwavering, even though the design and look date back to the early 1940s with a simplistic, functional, and durable reels that are extremely capable.
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Machine cut brass main gear
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knobs
- 209LC available with line counter
- Stainless steel reel stand
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Model: 9M
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 275/15
- Bearings: Bushing
- Max Drag: 10lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 3.4:1
- Line Retrieve: 16in.
- Weight: 13oz.