The Leupold Mark AR series of riflescopes is ideal for those who hunt with AR15/M-16 style rifles, delivering high performance at a price that's right on target.
Long range shooting solutions for the tactical hunter have never been easier. Is the target at 500 yards? Simply turn the dial to the 5 and squeeze the trigger. It's that easy. Whether you shoot an AR15 platform or a bolt action, the Leupold Mark AR 3-9x40mm has it covered.
- The -MOA T2 elevation adjustment includes a pre-engraved bullet drop compensation (BDC) dial to match the ballistics of most 55 grain .223 Remington/5.56mm NATO loads.
- If you have a specific load you'd like to have matched, the Leupold Custom Shop can create additional dials for a nominal fee.
- The Multicoat 4 lens system delivers superior brightness, clarity, and optimal contrast, even in low light.
- Fine Duplex reticle.
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece keeps your focus set.
-The power selector features aggressive knurling for easy adjustment, even with gloves.
- The tactile power indicator identifies your magnification with a touch.
- Durable matte black finish.
- Custom Shop serviceable customize your Mark AR.
- Tested to the same performance standards as Leupold Mark 4 optics.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof in all conditions.
- Length (A): 12.4 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.6 in
- (C): 2.3 in
- (D): 2.2 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.5 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 8.6 (3.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 14.0 (32.3)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 4.7 (10.8)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (4.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (119)
- Obj. Clear Apert ure: 1.6 in / 41 mm
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 354 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 56
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 56
Leupold optics are not returnable to Cheaper Than Dirt. For warranty information or repair, please contact Leupold directly at 1-800-538-7653.