Streamlight Knucklehead Rechargeable Light Black Flashlight.
The Knucklehead is a lightweight, rechargeable, hand-held work light with a 210 degree articulating head that rotates a full 360 degrees. This light features an extremely strong magnet, integrated storable hang hook, the latest in dual C4 power LED technology, microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, emergency flash and moonlight mode. Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot. Available with optional 4 "AA" battery carrier for non-rechargeable operation.
- Engineered optics feature dual parabolic reflectors within a larger textured reflector optimizing light on target in conjunction with an overall smooth flood pattern.
- Shockproof dual C4 premium LED technology delivers 200 lumens.
- 4 modes: High 1150 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime.
Low 350 candela peak beam intensity, 63 lumens, 16 hour runtime.
Moonlight 20 day runtime.
Flash 8 hour runtime.
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability.
- 2 meter impact-resistance tested.
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- 9.2 in. (23.4 cm); NiCd 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams).