This self-supporting tent is the roomiest and most popular in the Eureka! 4 season category. Now its added ventilation features, including zippered High/Low tent vents (2 each in roof and sidewalls) and scoop vents in the fly (accessible via zippers in the tent roof), make it a more comfortable tent during year-round use. Post & grommet corner attachments, clips, continuous mesh rod sleeves, and an external vestibule hoop simplify set up. Also included are a 14-pocket organizer wall, 4 gear loft loops and 1 flashlight loop.
- 4-pole geodesic dome tent
- 8.5mm 7001-t6 shockcorded aluminum frame
- High/Low venting, side-opening doors with twin-track zippers
- Cold weather PU transparent window in vestibule brightens interior
- Reflective web storm guy outs and logos for nighttime visibility
- High/Low venting twin point front vestibule; single point rear vestibule
- Sleeps: 2 - 3
- Floor Size: 8'11" x 7'8"
- Pack Size: 7.5" x 25"
- Minimum Weight: 11 lbs. 12 oz.
- Seasons: 4
- Tent Area: 52 sq. ft.
- Center Height: 4'
- Frame: 9 mm 7000 series aluminum
- Vents: 2 zippered in roof, 2 scoop vents zippered in fly, scoop vent in vestibule
- Doors: 2 high/low
- Windows: 2, plus 1 in vestibule
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: Front: 18.08 sq. ft. / Rear: 3.75 sq. ft.